8.03.2010

Our Anniversary Weekend

Jeff and I celebrated our 5 year Anniversary on Friday by going out to eat at Fogo De Chao. It is a Brazilian Steakhouse in Indianapolis. The food was great, but I left so full, I thought my stomach was going to explode! We are also planning on getting each other the new iPhone.

On Saturday, my parents came in town to help me start getting the baby's room ready. I remember how tired I got at the end of the pregnancy last time, so this time I am trying to get things prepared early. So far we got the closet painted and some closet organizers installed. My Dad also put new vents on the outside of the house while he was here and cleaned up the mess in the attic where the birds tore apart our vent pipes. Thanks for all of your hard work and help!

While we were hard at work, Jeff went down to French Lick for a friends Bachelor Party. 


Dropping Brady off at Grandma and Grandpa G's before we went to dinner.


Me and Jeff.


Me, Brady and Jeff.

No comments: