10.03.2007

Finally, New Running Shoes!



Many of you know that I run. Recently, I have been trying to consistently run 3 to 4 times a week. Well, since I have been running more lately, I have also been enduring pain from my old, beaten down shoes! I am happy to announce that last week I FINALLY got a new pair of running shoes! Phoenix is loving it because he has been running a lot lately and we are getting faster. My motivation for running is shoes that feel good and cute things to wear (I know, that sounds completely stupid, but it is so true!) I guess the benefits are great, too.





In that case, I want to give a shout out to Nike! They are coming out with some pretty cute things for women to wear while working out. So ladies, we no longer have to get lost in huge sweatshirts and sweatpants, we can feel cute while we workout! Here are a couple of pictures of new things that have recently hit the Nike line. A little running "skirt" (it has shorts underneath it) and capris. Christmas is soon approaching........Jeff? Mom? Dad?

No comments: