1.12.2008

EIGHT healthy pups!



Lilly decided to start the morning off early on Friday and brought 8 healthy puppies into this world! Her first pup was born at 3:50 a.m. and the last one did not come out until 9:00 a.m. What a long morning! Everyone is doing great and Jeff and I are walking around in a daze because of the lack of sleep. I will say 8 is definately different than 1! Lilly is doing very well and is being a great mother.

I am currently sitting in the whelping box writing on my laptop. So far this weekend I have caught up on my correspondence and watched a little too much television.



I will post some more pictures of the pups below and let you know when I have their individual portraits up on our Bellamy Website. I will also update you more tomorrow, I just wanted to get some photos up tonight.





2 comments:

Jon and Jen Rutledge said...

Congrats to Lilly! She looks exhausted, but happy. And the pups are beautiful, can't wait to hear more about them.

VerWaynia said...

I love the pic with the puppy cuddling up to her neck - too cute!