3.12.2008

Seven Weeks Old (okay, really they are eight weeks)

Wow, where do I start? I have the seven week photos posted below, but the puppies are actually 8 1/2 weeks old right now! I would have never imagined how much work and time must be devoted to them at their current stage. Everyone needs love, individual attention, play time, and time to relax by themselves. They are definitely ready for their forever homes. Our house is crazy right now and we are trying to prepare for the puppy party that is taking place this Saturday. I also think we may need a new washer, dryer, and dishwasher when this process is over because all three have been running non-stop!

Jeff and I just returned from a trip to Mexico. I will post those pictures later, but you may want to congratulate him! He was invited on a company trip. The company calls it the "President's Club" and an office has to meet certain criteria to be invited. We didn't find out until mid-January that he was eligible to go; so poor Paul and Darlene had to stay with the puppies for 4 days! We can't thank you enough for all that you have done for us.

I haven't had time to take the 8-week photos yet, so they probably aren't going to be posted until Sunday. We had puppy evaluations a week and a half ago, so we are in the process of contacting all of the owners and letting them know who will be theirs. Enjoy the pictures and I will get more up as soon as I can!


Mr. Blue




Mr. Green




Mr. Gray




Miss Pink




Mr. Black




Miss Yellow




Mr. Red




Mr. White

No comments: