7.14.2008

Time is Flying By!



Happy 4th of July! Okay, I know I am about 10 days late, but oh well. Jeff and I went downtown to the Rathskeller to see the fireworks display, so I had to get that up here! We had a great 3 days off. During that time, we went shopping for some miscellaneous things around the house, started looking at options for a new car, and Peyton learned how to jump in the pool and retrieve a ball! We are now confident that he can take and pass the retrieving test! I think he got so jealous of Phoenix that he finally decided to take the plunge.







This past weekend we took a trip up to Marshall, Michigan for Peyton's first show. He turned six months old on Friday, so he is now eligible for conformation shows! Peyton is being shown in the Bred-By-Exhibitor Class and earned his first point on Saturday under Judge Mrs. Lesley Chalmers. Congrats Peyton!





I am now 24 weeks along in my pregnancy! Everything is still going really well. We are getting stuff together for the nursery and we will be registering in a few weeks. I will get pictures up as things progress.

2 comments:

The Story of the Murphys said...

I sneaked a peek at your registry at BabysRus. I love the nursery decor! So exciting. Peyton looks great. I hope you have some shows around St. Louis sometime! Have a good rest of the week.

sararenee said...

Hey guys!
Maybe Peyton will become a dock dog!
See you guys at the Muncie show?