12.16.2007

O Christmas Tree (and some snow)



Well, we were supposed to get an enormous amount of snow this weekend. Luckily we didn't because I did not make it to the grocery store until today! We would have been snowed in without any food! As you can see above, we finally got our Christmas tree up.

I also got another thing accomplished today, the Christmas cards got finished! Below is the front of the card (now you can see why the dogs got their picture taken in Santa hats and Jeff & I got our picture taken).



I have also re-committed myself to running. I agreed to join my friend Justine in running the Mini-Marathon in May. This is something I have always wanted to do. Last year, I was supposed to run, but my friend who I was going to run with decided not to do it because she had knee problems and the doctor advised her not to run. So then I chickened out because I didn't want to run by myself! It WILL happen this year!

I will leave you with one last photo of the dogs playing in the snow.

2 comments:

Maya said...

First of all congrats to Lily being pregnant! Yeah! Can't wait to see more puppy photos.

And your Christmas card is so cute. We need to do ours!

sararenee said...

Your girl is huge! Yeah for her!

Happy Holidays,
Sara, Sylvie, and Dylan