12.15.2007

Where has the time gone?

Well, Thanksgiving has flown by and it is already time for Christmas. Jeff and I have been crazy busy trying to get all of the last minute things done for Christmas gifts and holiday parties. We both have also been extremely busy with work. Tonight we finally have a moment to sit down, put up the tree, and catch up on all of the things that have been put to the side over the past few weeks.

I do believe we have several updates:

1. Congrats to Lilly who has been confirmed pregnant! Jeff traveled to South Carolina a few weeks ago to have her bred to BISS CH Silversmith Ethan Allen JH, NSD, BROM. Puppies are due around January 12th. She visited the vet a week ago and they palpated to confirm her pregnancy! This Sire has produced some amazing offspring, so we are really excited about this breeding! Below is a photograph of the dog she was bred to:



2. For my parents Christmas present, we took them out to dinner and to the Yuletide Celebration, which was a lot of fun! Jeff and I first went when we were at Franklin College and really enjoyed the show. It is a mix of music, dancing, acting, and instruments. Every year it turns out to be an amazing performance and really gets you in the holiday spirit!

3. I made some Christmas Cards for Jeff and his staff. I took a trip over to his office one afternoon to take a photograph of everyone in Colts attire. The cards were sent out this past week and turned out pretty good!



4. Our Christmas Cards are finally almost finished!! I took some photos of the dogs in Santa hats:





And last, but not least, Jeff and I got a picture taken together!!



I know I haven't written in a while, so I will have more updates as I think of them.

No comments: