1.19.2009

Back to work...

Brady dressed up for his first day at the baby sitter.



On Tuesday, January 6th, I went back to work. It is not going to be bad because I am only working Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. This gives me enough time to clean the house, do laundry, run errands, grocery shop, spend time with Brady and the dogs, etc. on my four day weekend. So far, it has proven to be a good balance. Brady is staying with an in-home sitter on the south side of Indianapolis three days a week. This schedule had gone well so far, so we will see how things progress.

Jeff and I joined LA Fitness because I signed up to run the Mini-Marathon in May. Last week we worked out two days and Brady enjoyed "Kids Klub" while we worked out. We need to work ourselves up to 3-4 days a week!

And I will leave you with Brady playing with his favorite toy, the "Kickin' Bobbin Gym". He has become quite a fan:




1 comment:

The Story of the Murphys said...

Looks like we have a Colts kicker! He is so adorable! Glad to hear the babysitter thing is going well! Do you guys have any shows this way in the spring? We would love to see you all.