7.01.2010

Where did June go?



So, as I realize that today is July 1, I wonder where in the world did the past month go? I think part of it was because we moved to the new building at work and I was at work for 12 days in a row (usually I work 3 days a week). Right before the move we got really busy and one of the guys I work with took two weeks off because his wife had a baby, so I covered for the Mondays and Fridays of those two weeks. It made me realize how crazy life would be if I worked full time. By the end of those two weeks, we had no food, piles of laundry everywhere and it looked like a tornado had been through the house.

On top of all of that, our dishwasher stopped getting dishes cleaned, so we went 2 weeks without a dishwasher, AND our dryer started smelling really bad. So, we had to purchase a new dishwasher and get all of the vents cleaned out because there were birds nests shoved up in all of our vents. I think things are back to normal now :)

We have an appointment next Friday, July 9th, to find out what the sex of the baby is! This pregnancy is different from when I was pregnant with Brady. I am really moody, tired and hungry all of the time. I constantly crave sweets or something icy (like a slushy or popsicle).

In the past month, Brady went to his first festival, went on his first boat ride and played outside in the sprinkler and the pool.

Enjoy the pictures!


Brady on his first boat ride (he was tired, it was 9:00 at night!)



Brady fishing with Dad at the OLG Festival



Brady just thrilled that he won a stuffed fish!



Not sure what to think of the sprinkler.



It's cold!



He found a hole to stand between where the water was coming from, so then he liked it.



The water is good!

2 comments:

Angie K. said...

Love the new pics! Glad all is back to normal. It's crazy how each pregnancy is different! Can't wait to hear if you're having a boy or girl. Love to all!

Stacy said...

Craving sweets? Might be a girl! :) Can't wait to find out - let us all know!