9.19.2010

September Update

Moving? Baby due in 2 1/2 months? Brady's birthday coming up soon? Football season and we have both Colts and Notre Dame season tickets? Yes, it is all happening. We have been crazy busy!

We weren't going to start seriously looking to move until next summer, but we came across a deal that we just couldn't pass up. So, all we have been doing the last three weeks is cleaning, taking things to a storage shed, and painting. Our house went on the market last Tuesday! We are so excited, but there are just so many things going on right now, I don't think it is going to sink in until I am sitting in the new house. I will give more details about the new house later, but we are still in the negotiation stages, so we really aren't talking about it yet.

I have been horrible about tracking this pregnancy. I don't have belly pictures, room pictures, stats or anything! I will try to get some belly pictures up sometime this week. We do have her room painted and her bedding and crib purchased, but everything else is still coming together. I have an ultrasound scheduled for this Friday because my placenta was really low at the beginning of the pregnancy. They said if it doesn't move, I will have to have a c-section.

We picked out a name (we haven't figured out her middle name yet)! Her name is going to be Gabrielle Goedeker (we are going to call her Gabi).

Brady is doing really well. I will hopefully have an update on him soon with photos. He has been doing the "Your Baby Can Read" program since March and can now read 8 words! The words are: dog, hi, keys, cats, ball, hat, cup and duck.

Here are the listing pictures for our house:
















4 comments:

Stacy said...

Where you moving too? Somewhere in the same area?

Nikki said...

Hey Stacy!

We are staying on the south side. Just looking for more land for the dogs :)

Angie K. said...

Your house is beautiful and I hope it sells fast! How do you keep it so neat with a toddler and the dogs and a job???? You are amazing!

Jessica said...

Nikki, our bed is almost identical! I never thought to put panels on it though! What a great and creative idea!